Tuesday, July 28, 2009

GIRLS=BOYS???

I have always believed that girls give neck to neck competition to boys and in some instances they have even outdone them... But in the recent months i seem to have changed my views regarding this issue.. what made me change was the attitude of my well wishers... I had initially got a medical seat in JJ MEDICAL COLLEGE davangere.. Though its a very good college my parents were reluctant in sending me to that particular college because there was no local guardian and i will be a complete alien in that city..instead they were asking me to join BIMS,BELGAUM or KMC, HUBLI.. I perfectly understand their concern towards me.. But at the same time i should be given a chance to face this zaalim world without depending on my parents...I need to know whats called vyavhara jnana...i have to learn to lead my life and tackle things on my own..... If i had been a boy they would have never given so much thought about it... they would have happily sent him( IE me) to davangere...

Oh God!!!When will this world change this attitude of ladkiyan ladkon se kamjoor hai and all stuff like that.. When will they start treating girls=boys( though they say they do so)......

its just one aspect where i personally felt that i wasn't treated in a way a boy would be treated....

PS: No offence to my parents.. its just what i have felt.... they are right at their position....

5 comments:

  1. I agree ...I feel for you,

    Just that Girls give a bit more headache than boys to parents, so they need to take that extra care.

    All it means is that they are worried about you a bit more

    ReplyDelete
  2. how s tat v girls r more headache???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itz OK grl.. U wil go a long way.. N t sum point f time live p 2 ur equation Girls=Boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r feeling this wen ur having an ill effect...

    dont u have situations where u took the advantages of being a gal...

    n y dint this BOYS=GIRLS dint come to ur mind at that time!!!! u may ignore but its strange n a fact.....

    ReplyDelete