Thursday, July 23, 2009

BACK AT MOUNTS

I had been to Mount Carmel college ( I am proud to be a part of it) to collect my marks card and my conduct certificate. The first thing I observed was the crowd of girls (not the usual one) which was like the one when I first stepped in this college. I felt as if all the girls of bengaluru had gathered over here…later I got aware of the reason why the girls werent in their classes... It was due to Investiture. U must be wondering what this investiture is… Well it’s an oath taking ceremony of union leaders and other association secretaries. It’s a huge event…Only 2Nd Pu students are invited… well that’s about it… the real thing was the construction of college auditorium was complete. It stood there huge and magnificent.

It added to the glory of our college. Now the Fatima block was entirely made for Pu classes. The building was extended…all the classes from electronics and gjb (golden jubilee block) were shifted to Fatima block... so our college looked so very different in just three months…for a moment I felt I should have born a year late so that I could enjoy being in the with such changes… I never wanted to go back to my house... So funny Na!! When Carmelites we always wanted were let offs and constantly pestering our lectures for that… And now being ex-Carmelites we want to stay in college for a longer time … that s how it is... Anyways it was really a very cherishing experience!!

6 comments:

  1. aaha....so u getting reli very nostalgic haan?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nostalgic moments na...
    even now its not too late !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sony,i wish u could reminiscence some incendents or persons that have touched your life in some way!Keep writing, all the best!Dodamma.

    ReplyDelete